Following with Derek Sivers'
/now movement, this is a page for jotting down what I'm focused on in the present moment. It's just as much for me to keep sight of what I'm currently working towards as it is for you to see what I'm up to.
So what's going on?
- Continuing to settle into my new life in Munich. Trying to learn German- it's been slow.
- I've been on an economics binge lately, working through a few books talking about planned economies.
- I don't really have an explicit goal with what I've been learning here, mostly just following a thread that I've found to be interesting.
- I wrote a brief intro post here: What I've been learning about planned economies. Hoping to write some more as I continue learning!
- I recently migrated my personal wiki from Obsidian over to TiddlyWiki.
- Really enjoying the non-linear notetaking/reading experience. I'm not really sure why but it's caused me to start using my Zettelkasten way more lately.
- Tweaking a new project I just released: Introducing FeeDon, a Mastodon to RSS bridge
- Cooking fresh meals almost every day 🎊. Slowly expanding the Recipes page of my site.